dinsdag 11 oktober 2005

Cape Town II

brown fur seal (Arctocephalus pusillus)

Phaeophyceae or brown algae

Coelenterata
After all, I did not need an alarm clock at all. In the room next to me, someone was really noisy busy waken up. This was not coincidence, it was Dion. He is a character by itself, we will see later. Taking a shower and walking relaxed to the Cape Towns University cantine, I discovered I was nevertheless relatively late. No problem, this morning there was no program, we could fill the time by ourselfs. Although most of my fellow travellers did had finished their breakfast and went down town, I refused to make some rush. A couple agreed and so the slowest 3 of the group made their own plan. We decided to visit the city's aqaurium "2 Oceans". Which was nice, but after one hour we had seen it all. More excitement did arose when some cape fur seals were spotted in the harbor, several times. Furthermore, whe did some shopping and went back to the Breakwater Hotel to see the others.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten